Ready to claim sensual self-love and a sense of embodied safety?
You deserve to feel beautiful, safe and powerful in your body and to build a loving af relationship with yourself.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
What you will Learn...
3 Keys to claim sensual self-love and a sense of embodied safety!
- Create your own unique vision of sensual self-love
- Claim radical acceptance and body wisdom by developing a compassionate somatic lens
- How to feel supported and regulated in moments of stress and chaos
- Re-define pleasure and learn how to bring more body awareness & appreciation into your everyday
- Romantic self-dialogue practices to build sensual self-love
BY THE WAY, when you sign up, you receive 5-DAYS of free self-care resources ft. guided meditations, journal prompts & more!Let's Do This!!
Who am I?...
Hi! I'm Marlee Liss: Sensuality Coach, Restorative Justice Advocate, award-winning speaker, Jewish lesbian feminist, and author.
My own struggles with disordered eating and sexual trauma, led me to study social work and work at the National Eating Disorder Info Centre years ago. I fought for my personal sexual assault case to become the 1st in North America to conclude with restorative justice through the courts. Meaning my assailant went to therapy and we eventually met in an 8-hour circle, rather than proceeding to trial.
I have helped women all over the world reclaim self-love, body confidence and sensual empowerment. My work has been featured on platforms like Forbes, Huff Post, Buzzfeed & Mel Robbins Show. I've consulted for the US Military Sexual Assault Response Team and sat on an elite panel for the National Action Plan to End Gender-Based Violence.